NFL Super Bowl Page
New Orleans Host Committee
City of New Orleans
NOLA Conventions and Visitors Bureau
|On February 3rd, 2013, New Orleans will host a record setting 10th Super Bowl. |
As we welcome fans from around the world, here are a few things you should know if you are traveling by Air:
- Additional staff and volunteers will be on hand at the Airport to assist you with any questions you may have.
- Be sure to check out the official Transportation Page for the Super Bowl XLVII New Orleans Host Committee for ground transportation to/from the downtown area.
- Keep informed about activities at the Airport by connecting with us on Twitter or Facebook.
- We anticipate a large number of people flying out on Monday after the game. Give yourself extra time when heading to the Airport. You should plan on checking in at the ticket counter at least 3 hours prior to your scheduled departure time.
Take a minute to check out our new facilities. The Airport has invested over $300 Million in its facilities, decor, concessions and amenities. After you've cleared the TSA checkpoints we have new dining and shopping options
- Flight information is available on this site.
- **UPDATED** Have Fun! We will have plenty of activities when you arrive, so take a minute to stop in the Terminal and enjoy some live music or interact with one our eager volunteers from the Greater New Orleans Sports Foundation. The entertainment schedule can be found here.
- Need help? Be sure to stop at the Airport Customer Relations Counter in the C Lobby. We'll be here 5AM to 9PM before the game and 24 hours after the game through Monday night.
Special Event Decals
|The Airport has implemented a special decal process for persons interested in providing ground transportation during the Super Bowl. Please be sure to review the presentation below before completing the Application. (Both require Adobe Reader)|
MSY Ground Transportation Plan
2013 Special Event Decal Application
|hours before departure, check out of your hotel||hours before departure, turn in your rental car||hours before departure, check in at the ticket counter||hours prior to departure, get in line for the TSA checkpoints||hour before departure, be at your gate|