The Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (LANOIA) is currently issuing 2017-2018 "Airport Taxi Use Decal" to Taxicabs with valid CPNCs from the City of New Orleans, Kenner, Jefferson Parish, and St. Charles Parish. The following eligibility requirements must be met as set forth by the City of New Orleans and the New Orleans Aviation Board.|
- 162-58 Prohibited Vehicles
- 162-245 Law Enforcement to Check Applicant's Record
- 162-380 Criteria and regulation of inspection standards
- 162-611 Number of passengers per vehicle
- 162-613 Maximum Age of Taxicabs
- 162-657 Taximeter required; location
- 162-659 Credit/Debit Card Acceptance Machines
- 162-660 Security Systems
- 162-661 Global Positioning Systems (GPS)
Submit the Completed Taxi Identification Badge Permit Application and 2017-2018 Taxi Decal Application to the Ground Transportation Department with the required documents.
Take an ID Photo in the Airport's Security Office (you will be scheduled by the Ground Transportation Department for an appointment date and time).
- The applications can be picked up at the Ground Transportation Department or online.
- The processing fee is $45 and is payable by money order only.
- (Kenner, Jefferson, St. Charles) Report from the approved independent inspection location ($50 fee paid to Inspector) at Tropical Brake Tag Station, 3013 David Dr, Metairie, LA 70003, (504) 885-2969
- (Orleans) Inspection report from Orleans inspection station.
Submit completed "Airport Taxi Use Decal" application and provide copies of the following:
- Taxi Permit from licensing jurisdiction
- Driver's License
- CPNC Renewal
- Vehicle Inspection Report
- Vehicle Registration
- Insurance Certificate ( must include driver's name, vehicle information & VIN)
- Line Letter (stamped by taxi company)
- Taxi Responsibility Form (if line driver must be stamped by taxi company)
- $200.00 (non-refundable) Money Order payable to New Orleans Aviation Board
Applications may be obtained from the LANOIA Ground Transportation Department or from the Airport's website in the "Parking and Transportation" section at www.flymsy.com.
Airport Decal: $200.00
Change of Equipment/Replacement Decals: $50
Vehicle Inspection: $50 (Paid to Inspector)
Money Orders ONLY please make payable to: New Orleans Aviation Board
Hours of Operation
Application Submittals - Tuesday; Wednesday, Thursday 9AM - 12PM and 2PM - 4PM
Changes of Equipment - By Appointment Only
Ground Transportation Company Processing - Mondays and Fridays (by appointment)
Stage in Lot C/Cell Phone Lot at the corner of Hollandey St. and Airline Dr. prior to be called to the Ground Transportation Office located in the Ground Transportation Center, 1st Floor Short Term Garage (Southwest corner near rear exit).